Thursday, March 22, 2007

Things George Lucas Might Have Done

I've often wondered how the original Star Wars films would have panned out if Darth Vadar had asked Luke Skywalker to help him remove his mask on their first, rather than last, encounter:

Darth Vader: Luke... help me take this mask off.

Luke: But you'll die!

Darth Vader: Nothing can stop that now. Just for once... let me... look on you with my OWN eyes.

[Luke takes off Darth Vader's mask one piece at a time. Underneath, Luke sees the face of a pale, scarred, bald-headed, old man]

Luke: You're a bit f*cking mad, mate.


1 comment:

Rowan said...

I caught the end of Return of the Jedi on Sky a couple of weeks ago and noticed that right at the end when Anakin appears next to Yoda and Obi Wan that they've swapped Sebastian Shaw for Hayden Christiansen. Rather smart that, I thought.

Still a crap film :-)