Thursday, March 8, 2007

Entering the world of bloggage

Ok. I've done it. I've started a blog. I wasn't going to. I kicked against it, screaming like a drunk Tarzan. But I couldn't resist it. Perhaps I was scared about missing out. Whatever it was, the challenge is can I sustain this momentary wave of enthusiasm? Or will this drunk tarzan pass out in a breadfruit tree, to be slowly suffocated by the large boa constrictor of lethargy, deaf to the frenzied shrieks of my hirsuite friend, Proactivity, and break the heart of my civilised girlfriend, Fleeting Amusement?

Whatever happens it seems like I'll be stretching metaphors until they snap like a tired rubber band.

1 comment:

Antonia Cornwell said...

Good. I welcome you to the blogosphere with open arms, like a pair of curtains being thrown open to admit the sunshine of a new morning while taking care not to knock over the flower vase of your creativity a. before its buds have opened and b. to avoid spilling water onto the rug of your enthusiasm.