Monday, April 30, 2007

Leeds to nowhere


Looks like Leeds FC are in freefall. I'm not a Leeds fan but, living close to the city as I do, I know lots. I think it's really sad. It's the result of horrendous management decisions, and a crazy approach to finance which has seen them sell their ground (and even their training facilities) and are still paying wages to players years after the event (I think Robbie Fowler is still on their books ffs).

No doubt everyone responsible will go unmolested to pastures new while lifelong fans try and pick up the pieces.

Still, that will teach them not to support such a crap side.

2 comments:

Rowan said...

Agent Wise, you can come back to base, your mission is completed.

Ha ha HA! I hate dirty leeds.

Paul_Doherty said...

He will, too.

Batty will be assistant coach.